License: For 1 PC
Language: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French
Product Type: Digital
ATTENTION: Not compatible with Apple macOS, Android devices and Chormebooks.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for INSTALLING WINDOWS 11 on a PC
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
• RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
• Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device.
• Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
• System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
• TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
• Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
• Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
INTERNET CONNECTION AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNTS
• Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
• Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity.
• For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility (requires Windows 10, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD). There may be additional requirements over time for updates, as well as requirements to turn on specific features within the OS.
WINDOWS 11 FEATURES
• 5G support
• Auto HDR requires an HDR monitor.
• BitLocker to Go requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions)
• Client Hyper-V requires a processor with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
• Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
• DirectStorage requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the “Standard NVM Express Controller” driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support. • DirectX 12 Ultimate is available with supported games and graphics chips.
• Presence requires sensor that can detect human distance from device or intent to interact with device.
• Intelligent Video Conferencing requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
• Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA) requires a microphone and speaker.
• Snap three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
• Mute/Unmute from Taskbar requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). App must be compatible with feature to enable global mute/unmute.
• Spatial Sound requires supporting hardware and software.
• Teams requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
• Touch requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
• Two-factor Authentication requires use of PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
• Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
• Wake on Voice requires Modern Standby power model and microphone.
• Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
• Windows Hello requires a camera configured for near infrared (IR) imaging or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or portable Microsoft compatible security key.
• Windows Projection requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
• Xbox (app) requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. See Xbox Live Countries and Regions for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Learn more about the pass.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2021 PROFESSIONAL PLUS
Microsoft Office users who use the full range of applications at home or in the office are well advised with the Office 2021 Professional Plus Edition. All important programs are included: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access. OneNote is now available for download from the Windows Store so that you can quickly take notes and make them available on all devices via the cloud. Due to the wide range of different programs, the Professional Plus version is aimed primarily at people who work at home, in the home office or who are looking for a powerful, reliable solution in an office to organize documents, tables, etc.
• Word: Create professional-quality text documents in no time.
• Excel: Intelligent spreadsheet for information management.
• PowerPoint: Create impressive dynamic presentations.
• OneNote: Your digital notebook.
• Outlook: Communication made easy.
• Publisher: Layout creation for professional publications
• Access: Database programming for browser-based apps
• Microsoft Teams: More productivity through instant messaging and HD video conferencing
PROJECT 2021 PROFESSIONAL
The high-performance Microsoft Project Professional 2021 Edition features extended functions and new interfaces to MS SharePoint, Project Server and Skype. The software fully exploits the numerous advantages of the Windows 10 or 11 operating system, but is not supported on older Windows versions. MS Project Professional 2021 primarily addresses project managers in companies who plan, manage, document and later analyze their individual projects.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2021 is the newest generation of the popular Microsoft software for creating and editing diagrams and visualizations. Visio Standard is particularly suitable for companies, as several users in a team or a department can work simultaneously on the diagrams. Many interfaces are available for sharing the finished visualizations both internally and externally with selected people. Microsoft has worked intensively on the templates and shapes that get continuous use in Visio. The styles of the diagrams have also been improved to make them more visually impressive, while at the same time making the diagrams easier to read. With Microsoft Visio Standard 2021 you also get the option of feeding data into an existing visualization in real time.
Hvordan kjøpe Windows 11 Pro + Office 2021 Pro Plus + Project 2021 Pro + Visio 2021 Standard?Å kjøpe Windows 11 Pro + Office 2021 Pro Plus + Project 2021 Pro + Visio 2021 Standard fra Livekort.no er så enkelt som 1 2 3! Bare skriv inn e-postadressen din, velg en betalingsmetode og fullfør betalingen!
Hvorfor kjøpe fra oss?
- Våre digitale koder er 100% lovlige og er kjøpt fra offisielle leverandører.
- Vi har noen av de billigste Windows 11 Pro + Office 2021 Pro Plus + Project 2021 Pro + Visio 2021 Standard på markedet.
- Flere betalingsmetoder
- Vi sender deg de digitale kodene dine umiddelbart og direkte til e-postadressen din etter kjøpet.
- Effektiv og vennlig kundestøtte om du skulle ha problemer eller spørsmål om programvaren.
- Forhåndsbestillings-produkter vil bli levert før eller på selve releasedatoen, mens produkter på lager vil umiddelbart bli levert for sikkerhetssjekk.
- Kjøp av varer for kommersielt bruk vil ikke bli akseptert.
- Du kjøper et produkt som kun er digitalt.
- For mer informasjon vennligst sjekk vår FAQs.
- Om du opplever et problem med en kjøp, vennligst gi beskjed til oss ved å bruke vårt kontaktskjema.
- Disse nedlastbare kodene er produsert av spillutvikleren og er derfor helt originale.
- Disse kodene har ingen utløpsdato.
- Nedlastbart innhold eller DLC-produkter - Du må ha originalspillet for å spille denne utvidelsen.
- Du kan motta mer enn én kode for enkelte produkter.